VACANCY AT DATT MEDIPRODUCTS PVT LTD AS PROTOCOL/SCIENTIFIC WRITER
Post : Protocol/Scientific Writer
Relevant Experience: 1-2 years is a must
Salary Package- Not Constraint
Desirable Qualification: Any Science Graduate
Design, write and review protocols as per the OECD guideline.
Conducting Physical Chemical and biological testing of ongoing products in R&D dept.
Raw data documentation as per OECD/GLP requirement.
To prepare study plan and study reports in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
To develop and implement SOPs.
Desired Candidate Profile-
Basic understanding on regulatory requirements and principles of OECD/GLP/FDA/ISO and other regulatory guidelines.
Should have experience in protocol writing.
• The manufacturing unit based out at Sohna(Haryana) and the Head office is at East Of Kailash (New Delhi).
• The Company has state of art manufacturing facility and its own R & D facility with 10,000 and 1,00,000 Class room specifications with continuous innovations and thereby offering customized products as per the requirements of various markets in India and abroad.
• The Company is accredited with the following standards –
a) ISO 9001 : 2008
b) ISO 13485 : 2003 ( EN)
c) Directive 93/42/EEC (CE)
d) Registration certificate with Dept of Health & Human Services, USA
e) GMP Certificate as per schedule M.
f) DGQA registered
g) DSIR & NABL Approved
• The company has got 15 patent approvals and also have the inhouse testing facility for the research product.
• They are in process of GLP certification.
Interested Candidates can send their resume to undersigned
Placement Manager (IGMPI)
Telephone: +91 8448775080; 0120-2427175; 0120-4375280