- Admissions are open now. The last date for submitting the admission form for the current batch is 11th July, 2022.
- Download the Application Form
- Download the Membership Form (Only for Professional Certification Programmes)
- Choose the right course according to your interest by going through our websites (Pharma and Healthcare: www.igmpi.ac.in). The Prospectus can be downloaded from the respective programme pages on these websites. Fill up or computer type the registration form, paste (or use scanned) a color photograph on the form, enclose copies of all your educational certificates from 10+2 to Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation.
-Mention the fee payment reference number of the application form on the specified column.
-Send your application form along with soft copies of your documents to email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Overseas students need to pay the fee through Wire Transfer/SWIFT facility. They need to write to us on email@example.com separately for the wire transfer details. Then after your fee payment they need to mention the payment reference number on the application form.
- Wait for receiving the Admission Confirmation Letter regarding the admission through email.
Eligibility & Other Important information:
Graduation /BTech/BE/Bsc/BPharm/MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BUMS/BAMS / all graduate level qualifications.
Online mode: Online Classes on all modules will be conducted on Sundays. The study materials for all the modules are dispatched before commencement of the programme. The online examination will be conducted at the end of the programme duration for which you can appear from any place.
Regular mode: 4 to 5 days a week classes will be conducted. The study materials will be provided for all the modules.
The broad programme modules are the same for Post Graduate Diploma, Executive Diploma & Industry Certificate. But the syllabus is covered extensively in a 12 months duration leading towards the award of our Post Graduate Diploma and the same programme may also be completed in shorter duration under our Executive Diploma (6 months) or Industry Certificate ( 3 months) which are fast track programmes and specially designed for working professionals. Live interactive classes as well as comprehensive study materials are provided in all the programmes and all the modes.
For any other query, please feel free to write/call us back.
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
18001031071 (Toll Free), Phone: +91 11 26512850
Satsang Vihar Marg,
A-14/B, Qutab Institutional Area,
Near Old JNU Campus
New Delhi - 110067.
Moderated by Shri Vinod Arora, Principal Advisor, IGMPI
Trends in lab design
Placement testimonials: Our alumni are working with Fortune 500 and global Pharmaceutical, Food and healthcare giants like
Copyright © 2021 Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India ( IGMPITM All Rights Reserved. Trademarks are the property of the owner )