- Admissions are open now. The last date for submitting the admission form for the current batch is 2nd February, 2023 (Postal or Bank Transaction Delay of 3 working days is acceptable).
- Download the Application Form
- Download the Membership Form (Only for Professional Certification Programmes)
- Choose the right course according to your interest by going through our website (www.igmpi.ac.in | www.ffsqindia.org) Fill up or computer type the registration form, paste (or use scanned) a color photograph on the form, enclose copies of all your educational certificates from 10+2 to Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Mention the fee payment reference number of the application form on the specified column and resend it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Send your application form along with soft copies of your documents to email to email@example.com.
- Wait for receiving the Confirmation Letter regarding the admission through email.
Eligibility & Other Important information:
- Graduation /BTech/BE/Bsc/BPharm/MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BUMS/BAMS / all graduate level qualifications.
Online mode: Online Classes on all modules will be conducted on Sundays. The study materials for all the modules are dispatched before commencement of the programme. The online examination will be conducted at the end of the programme duration for which you can appear from any place.
Regular mode: 4 to 5 days a week classes will be conducted. The study materials will be provided for all the modules.
The broad programme modules are the same for Post Graduate Diploma, Executive Diploma & Industry Certificate. But the syllabus is covered extensively in a 12 months duration leading towards the award of our Post Graduate Diploma and the same programme may also be completed in shorter duration under our Executive Diploma (6 months) or Industry Certificate ( 3 months) which are fast track programmes and specially designed for working professionals. Live interactive classes as well as comprehensive study materials are provided in all the programmes and all the modes.
For any other query, please feel free to write/call us back.
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
New Delhi | Overseas |Online
18001031071 (India Toll Free), Phone: +91 11 26512850
(9 AM IST to 5.30 PM IST)
Know about IGMPI's various accreditations
Placement testimonials: Our alumni are working with Fortune 500 and global Pharmaceutical, Food and healthcare giants like
Copyright © 2023 Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India ( IGMPI All Rights Reserved. Trademarks are the property of the owner )