Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Post: Junior Data Analyst
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate/Pharmacy
Experience: 0-2 years
• Track all adverse event reports received and completed
• Review and assess all source documents, and compile data in an adverse event report
• Data enter report into the client safety database
• Code adverse events in the client safety database
• Release report to client through client safety database
• Good communication skills.
Good To Have Skills
Pharmacovigilance & Safety Ops
PV Case Processing
Salary: Not Disclosed
Interested candidates can apply through the company's website:
Copyright © 2020 Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India ( IGMPI® All Rights Reserved. Trademarks are the property of the owner )