Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation.
Department: Research & Development
Post: R&D Programmer
Qualification: M.Pharm. / M.Sc/B.Pharm
Experience: 2-5 Years
• Statistical Programmers with expertise in SDTMs, ADaMs & TFLs, and experience in Regulatory Submissions.
• End-to-end programming from CRF collections through Regulatory submission.
• Review eCRF, discuss data structures and participate in data review activities.
• Provide input into statistical programming solutions and/or ensure their efficient implementation.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of programming software (e.g. SAS) as well as industry requirements (e.g. CDISC SDTM/ADaM, eCTD, Define.xml), attend functional meetings and training.
• Contributes to assigned parts of process improvement, standardization and other non-clinical initiatives.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Interested candidates can apply through the company's website:
Copyright © 2020 Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India ( IGMPI® All Rights Reserved. Trademarks are the property of the owner )